I’m using a Rode Podcaster USB mic. It’s worked for over a year and suddenly I get this error message in the latest version of Audacity 2.4.1.
I have tried:
- Microphone privacy settings.
- Setting record and playback to 44100
- Made sure the device was set as record and playback in Audacity: Edit>Preferences>Devices.
- Made sure 'Software playthrough of input is unchecked (saw this on this forum in another closed thread).
- Uninstalled, restart, re-installed Audacity, double-checked privacy settings.
- Another USB mic – and it works. The Rode mic works, just not in audacity.
What am I missing?