I’ve tried to uninstall and re-install the audacity app. I tapped on Transport and pressed scan for audio devices and nothing pops up. I would truly appreciate it if someone can walk me through this process. Thank you
Your Focusrite may be defective.
- Plugin the Focusrite, turn it on, and connect the USB cord.
- Wait a minute for the computer to see the device.
- Audacity Transport > Rescan Audio Devices
- Audacity Setup should now see the Focusrite. It may show up as a generic USB device.
- Windows should show the device if you right-click on the Speaker ICON in the taskbar and select the 4th entry: “SOUNDS”. You unit should show up on the Playback and Recording tabs.
- If Windows doesn’t show the device, contact Focusrite.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.