Trying to create binaural beats

Should I try downloading audacity again? Like deleting and starting all over?

Ok I started over and I see the bitone thing in plugins. Is this how it should look?
Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 6.12.46 PM.jpg

Yes, that looks OK. With that bitone2 (2) row still selected in blue, click the “Enable” button then click OK.

Then look for the plugin in the Generate Menu.

Gale

thanks!! :slight_smile: Now I might have some more questions in a few minutes lol

How do I adjust these settings? I’m creating subliminal meditations that have binaural beats in them. All help greatly appreciated as you can see I’m not very tech savvy. thanks :stuck_out_tongue:
Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 6.48.12 PM.png

Please have a look at the help for the plugin: Missing features - Audacity Support.

Gale

lol thanks!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Ok so I have one more question. Remember I told you guys about a lady that did a video about adding these beats in audacity? Well, I’m watching the video again and she is using audacity 2.0. When she went to add the beat she went to tracks > add new > audio but I dont have the audio option. What do I do? Choose mono?

One must have stereo, (not mono), for binaural effects.

“Tracks” , “Add New”, “Stereo Track” …
Add New, Stereo Track.png

ok thanks!! You may not know the answer to this question but I’m going to ask anyway. So I was watching another youtube video and the guy created the beats in Gnaural then he added them to audacity. Do you have any idea why he wouldnt just create the beats in audacity? Sorry, I have so many questions, but I just want this to be perfect.

Gnaural offers more control than David Sky’s “Bitone.ny”: more customizable …