Recreating a unique booming voice effect

Hi, I’m trying to recreate a specific audio effect in Audacity.

It’s a echo, reverb, something that makes your voice have a bit of a booming quality to it. You can hear what I’m aiming for with the first 10 seconds (Specifically, from 0:03 to 0:10) of this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5PLEPD_tOc

I’ve tried all the audio effect, and though using the echo effect on the section of audio I want with the parameters of 0.1 delay time (seconds) and a decay factor of 0.5 gives some kind of step towards it(?), it’s not what I’m looking for by far.

The answer might lie elsewhere outside of the effects tools, but if it does it’s beyond me at the moment.

I’m on Windows 8.1 with Audacity 2.0.5, installed via the .exe.

I would be very appreciative if you could help me out here.

Thanks you for reading this,

Rarefoil

It’s a little rough to do this blind. We have no idea where either of you started from. So post a sample of your voice. Export it in WAV (not MP3). Post a mono voice track under 20 seconds.

Scroll down from a forum text window > Upload attachment.

Koz

That has stereo-reverb effect. Audacity’s built-in reverb effect should be able to replicate that,
click on “Manage” and test-drive the presets …
bottom of Audacity's native reverb-effect showing presets.png
You’ll have to create a dual-mono* version of your vocal , then apply the reverb to that version if you want stereo , ( rather than mono), reverb.
[ * duplicate your single mono track, then make those two identical tracks into a stereo pair , then you have a dual-mono version].