Project is corrupt (niet in staat te werken met de blockfiles)

Dear customers,

My project is suddenly corrupted, i work with Audacticy 3.2.5
I used the ‘recovering corrupted project’ treath, but it won’t helps.

Can please someone help me?

With kind regards,

“timestamp”: 1680005912,
“event_id”: “d82f2369152014469f4f13bfd263c0ad”,
“platform”: “native”,
“release”: “audacity@3.2.5”,
“contexts”: {
“os”: {
“type”: “os”,
“name”: “Windows”,
“version”: “10.0.22621”
“exception”: {
“values”: [
“type”: “Error_Opening_Project”,
“value”: “Project is corrupt\n(Unable to work with the blockfiles)”,
“mechanism”: {
“type”: “runtime_error”,
“handled”: false,
“data”: {
“sqlite3.query”: “DELETE FROM sampleblocks WHERE NOT inset(blockid);”,
“sqlite3.rc”: “11”,
“sqlite3.context”: “ProjectGileIO::GetBlob”,
“log”: “14:18:32: sqlite3 message: (283) recovered 41 frames from WAL file Casper Ultimo -wal\n14:18:32: Loaded 75 string 1,378906 Kb in size\n14:18:32: sqlite3 message: (11) database corruption at line 66843 of [1b256d97b5]\n14:18:32: sqlite3 message: (11) database corruption at line 66993 of [1b256d97b5]\n14:18:32: sqlite3 message: (11) statement aborts at 9: [DELETE FROM sampleblocks WHERE NOT inset(blockid);] database disk image is malformed\n14:18:32: DBConnection SetDBError\n\tErrorCode: 11\n\tLastError: Project is corrupt\n(Unable to work with the blockfiles)\n\tLibraryError: database disk image is malformed\n”


Try this instead: Corrupt or Otherwise Broken Audacity Project Recovery

If you have problems with this procedure, please describe your difficulties in detail.

Dear Jademan,

I did already this procedure, it stucks on this problem:

C:\Users\gijsb\Downloads\AudRepair>audacity-project-tools -drop_autosave broken.aup3
database disk image is malformed

Also tried a USB-stick or SD-Drive, same problem.

Zip up your project and post it somewhere. I am only a lowly volunteer and have a busy week - I have three concerts coming up. I’ll get to it when I can.

Thanks for your help:


I’m looking at it now. Please leave the link up.

Still looking as I can. Perhaps @LWinterberg would like to look at this one as well. Step 12 makes a little more progress than 9, but there are still issues. There are additional options on the recovery tool I have yet to explore.

Note to self: For Unsupported project version: At locations: 3c 3d 3e in the file, you will see the hexadecimal equivalents of the project version you are seeing. Change them to 03 00 00 to represent version 3.0.0.

I was able to recover the project to the point where I could use the -extract_clips to extract mono wav files. I have sent you a link privately.

OK, so the developers were able to recover your project - they have more tools than I. I have sent you another Private Message with the link to their recovered .aup3 file.


I want to thank you for all your work, the AUP3 file works fine!

Thank you so much,


Thanks, I have passed word along to the developers…

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.