Problem with Audacity

Hello, my name is Iván, i use Audacity 2.1.0 (Windows 10) and i have some troubles with audacity but the more i look for answers on internet the less i find, so ill write them here.

I’m trying to record videogames on my computer, but i’m not able to record voice chat apart from the game sound. So i added one more computer to my desktop just for that, record voice chat on the 2nd computer.
This second PC has Audacity 2.1.0. I’m trying to use it to record both, my microphone and my PC sound in one file, but it fails. As i saw it only records one at a time. I tried to open Audacity twice at the same time (one that records microphone and other to record the PC itself), but it’s impossible for me, every time i try Audacity (the one that was open) pops up, instead of open a second instance. (I tried to shift click audacity on the windows bar, it works with some programs)
Ill add as you ask, i installed Audacity from your official website, the “.exe” file. I even tried to install it twice in different folders, but it doesnt let me open Audacity twice neither.

I still dont figure out what to do to solve my problem. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance and sorry if my english is not so good. I’m still learning.

You can’t run two different Audacity programs at the same time.

As a cousin problem, you can’t record two different devices or services at the same time. That means people trying to manage sound in games and Skype have troubles. Games and Skype have additional problems in that they like to take over the computer sound services while they’re working.

They and Audacity can’t both win.

We generally recommend special-purpose software for both Skype and Games rather than trying to force Audacity to do it.

Koz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6rp9lkiFBU.

Gale