Openvino Kubuntu 22.04 build failure

I am trying to build Openvino AI tools for Audacity in Kubuntu 22.04. I followed the instructions here openvino-plugins-ai-audacity/doc/build_doc/linux/README.md at 43de3af6087480ab2030404aba3f122fafa9bd73 · intel/openvino-plugins-ai-audacity · GitHub

However, the build process throws compile errors in the OpenVino code. For example:

OVMusicSeparation.cpp:346:43: error: invalid use of member function ‘bool Track::Any() const’ (did you forget the ‘()’ ?)

OVMusicSeparation.cpp:346:56: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token

OVMusicGenerationLLM.cpp:306:38: error: cannot convert ‘std::remove_reference<WaveTrack&>::type’ {aka ‘WaveTrack’} to ‘TrackList&&’

There are many more errors, but I could only paste a few. I am happy to provide the full output if needed.

The build is of Audacity 3.6.0, from the git repository.

I have not modified anything and have properly installed all dependencies. Please advise.

The openVINO plugins are very reliant on the exact Audacity version. Please build Audacity 3.5.1 with them, not master.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.