Hello everyone of the audiacity forum,
I have bought a song from iTunes that I like to play on my phone but I found that have a timed, short and very high pitched noise that is bleeding my ears and makes this song unplayable for me.
Unfortunally the noise is present even on the “unofficial” reoploads of said song on youtube, so the song itself have this horrible pitch.
I have tryed to remove this noise but I cannot find the exact frequency this son of gun is hiding, I need help from you, the audiacity community, to remove that.
I have attached the sample of the song with the noise.
Some info that I have about this noise:
- is heavily present on the first 30 seconds of the song but you can hear it in the entire song
- by the timeline + milliseconds, from the start, the noise is located around “01.700 s”
- by reducing the frequency of the project to 33000 Hz, the noise disappear
- by using the Graphic EQ, setting at -20db the frequency 3,15kHz and 4kHz, the noise seems to be gone but…I’m not sure
- youtube link of the long version of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzAI1LUAK5E
- you can hear even at short version of it, more clearly, link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjna8ZW8jms