I want to know how can I mix (join) several audio files in one track so that it can be played in tandem?
I assume that you mean one after the other, rather than at the same time.
- Launch Audacity
- File menu > Import > Audio
- Select all of the files that you want to import (they must all be in the same folder) and click the “open” button.
- “Ctrl + A” (Select All)
- “Tracks menu > Align Tracks > Align End to End”
If you wish to tweak the positions of any of the tracks:
6) Click on any track to clear the current selection.
7) Use the “Time Shift Tool” to drag the tracks. https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/time_shift_tool.html