OK, here’s a weird one.
I created a macro to transpose, change the tempo, and truncate silence. The original mp3 is in C major. I wanted to transpose 20 files in a batch to G major.
- “Change Pitch” is the first command (up 7 semitones)
- “Change Tempo” is the second command (increase by 50%)
- “Truncate Silence” is the third command
- “Export as MP3” is the final command
So I set up the macro which ran correctly on individual files.
When I run it in batch mode against the 20 files,
- the first file is processed correctly*
- the second file is transposed to D major with the tempo shifted and silence truncated
- the third file remains in C major with the tempo shifted and silence truncated
- All remaining files are processed correctly*
*meaning they are transposed to G major, tempo shifted, and silence truncated