Is there a 32-bit version of Audacity's latest release?

I have a 32-bit Windows 7 pc. Tried downloading Audacity’s latest version, but it failed, asking whether I need a 32 or 64-bit version. Is there a 32-bit version of Audactiy’s latest release?

Yes, the Audacity 3.1.3 32 bit installer is on [u]download page[/u].

Windows 7, Audacity ® 1.3.12-beta (Unicode)

Thanks for showing me how to download Audacity’s 32 bit version. But I still have a problem exporting an edited sound track. When I try, I get this error message:
Unable to open target file for writing
Don’t understand. I’ve tried exporting to the desktop and specific folders, but no matter where I try to export, I get the same error message.

Old versions of Audacity are here … Old Audacity versions download

The last version of Audacity to officially support Windows 7 was “Audacity 2.3.3 for Windows 7”. You can get it here: Redirecting to: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/windows
Ensure that you read the entire page, particularly the bit about “Application configuration incorrect” error.

If Audacity 2.3.3 works OK, then I think that Audacity 2.4.2 will also work - it’s worth trying as version 2.4.2 was the best of the 2.x series. You can get Audacity 2.4.2 from here: Old Audacity versions download (but try version 2.3.3 first).