How to interpret plot spectrum for free violin plates

How do I identify modes 1,2 & 5 in the ‘Analyze’ Plot Spectrums for free front & back violin plates.
This exercise is based on the finger knocking procedures laid out at makingtheviolin.com/uploads/makingtheviolinmanual.pdf
Thank You for your help.
Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 (19043.1415)
Audacity 3.1.3

I notice now that the ‘Tuning’ section of the manual says;

That’s it. The plot you see, Fig. 5 is an example, is the graphical interpretation of the plate’s
frequency response. The mode you are holding and knocking the plate for should be the
strongest spike in the spectrum. Again M5 should be somewhere between 300-400 Hz, M2
half of M5 and M1 above half of M2.
This works most of the time but sometimes, especially with M1 and M2 it can be quite difficult
to locate. Chladni patterns can help you here.

But after you have done the knocking for each frequency (separately) it can become quite confusing since you are relying on their interpretation for the carving of the plates. If you carve too much thats it & you have start over with new very expensive spruce & maple plates.

This is the Audacity forum. We can (usually) help with questions that are specifically about Audacity, but I doubt that anyone here has experience in violin making. If you have a question about using Audacity, perhaps you can reframe the question so that someone that knows Audacity can answer it without requiring knowledge about violin making.

OK
Please tell me what information you glean from these DTFM tone analyses
forum2.JPG
OK.
forum1..JPG

Why are you using “Autocorrelation”?
If you want to see frequency and amplitude analysis, use the “Spectrum” algorithm.

Notwithstanding tell me what you gleaned from the other

That you’re a troll?