Help with recovering from Temporary Files. Mac charger cable snapped mid recording.

Mac OS X 10.6.8
Audacity 2.0.3

2 Hour DJ Mix - Laptop charger cable snapped in two so laptop turned off. I did not save. Recored on Mac No 1.

Please could someone help me I have a few questions.

I have been trying to work out how to restore my recording on audacity.
Read all the manuals online and all the forums about manual recovery, automatic recovery, audacity recover 1.2 software and easeus file recovery, Automatic recovery tools etc.

Auto recover didn’t work.
I have now found the temporary files. (I have backed them up onto an external hard drive and another laptop that i am writing this note on.)

:question: Can I recover with the temporary files on another laptop Mac No.2 or does it have to be the mac i recorded on originally (Mac No.1).
I tried importing into audacity on another mac and there was no waveform just a click. I tried to import 10 files of the many files…

:question: If I can use another mac and I change the names of the .au files to an alphanumerical order. how do i then align them in audacity as I cant seem to open audacity recover 1.2 software

Never had any problems with Audacity recording my DJ Set in clubs, festivals, you name it. I have used it to record via headphone input and it works perfectly. I love it its just a weird situation that the laptop cable split.

I have bought a new charger cable. Plugged it in. Opened Audacity and tried to auto recover but no luck.

POP UP!!!

Warning: Problems in Automatic Recovery
Project check found file inconsistencies during automatic recovery.
Select “Show Log…” in the Help menu see details.

After a lot of spinning rainbow wheel. I showed log and saw

!!! Warning: Missing data block file for a lot of files…

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would love to restore this mix.

Danny.

I am posting off another mac as I am terrified I will do something to disturb the state of the temporary files on the mac i recorded on. I keep on trying to auto recover and force quit everytime so not to disturb audacity.
Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 12.19.31.png