Edit Metadata - Genre

Hey folks
Like the new version 4.0
As a DJ I sort my music using genre.
I use Audacity extensively to make mashups and custom edits of tracks for weddings etc.
The Genre tag is not active in 4.0. I have tried adding it manually, and it does not add genre like previous versions.
Could we please get the Genre tag added to the metadata where it actually shows up in file explorers and DJ programs please?

Audacity does not do the best job for ID3 tags - this was already the case in Audacity 3.

I recommend using the software MP3tag for this. It is available for Mac and Windows.

Or kid3. It is free and open source.

I really love the UI of version 4.0, and the other features seem great too. However, when editing metadata, I’d like to be able to edit ID3 tags. Is there still no such feature available?