Combining abc.wav.1, abc.wav.2, abc.wav.3 files

I have recorded a voice conversation in my mobile. Single conversation has been recorded as 3 files of 29 mb each. Files are named as abc.wav.1, abc.wav.2 and abc.wav.3. I have tried to hear the content by using all the software , renaming the file extension to wav / mp3 and nothing worked out. Is there any way to compile them as one .wav or .mp3 file to hear the complete conversation by using Audacity (or any other)??? Your kind help will be highly appreciated…

Probably your first order of business is to force Windows to show you the real filenames.

Hidden File Extensions
– Start > My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > View > Hide Extensions for Known File Types (deselect)
– Apply (to this folder) or Apply to All Folders
– OK

OK, now you know you really have m4a or some other filetype.

If you do have one of the more highly compressed types, you may need to install the FFMpeg software so Audacity can deal with them.

http://manual.audacityteam.org/index.php?title=FAQ:Installation_and_Plug-Ins#installffmpeg

I have recorded a voice conversation in my mobile.

Unless you made very special arrangements, cell recording software only records your local voice, not the far end. People arrive on the forum all the time wondering which filter to use to boost the volume so they can hear the far side – usually very highly damaged or unintelligible. Audacity can’t do forensics. We can’t do the “CSI” thing of making trash into normal audio.

Koz