As a longstanding forum account user, I shouldn’t have to wait for Cloudflare verification on every visit. If there’s a security issue with the forum software or the server, please fix it rather than hiding the problem behind Cloudflare filtering.
We got DDoSed the other day to the point of the forum going offline. But maybe @teetow can whitelist your IP
That’s all very well but what about everyone else?
I got it once and then never again, I don’t know what the issue is for steve
I’ve had it numerous times but can see no pattern. It just seems random. Sometimes ‘retry’ works sometimes not. Up until yesterday I could see no means of reporting it but Steve very kindly supplied a link.
And now a 429 Error.
Does anyone actually care about users?
Given the current state of both program and forum, it’s a very valid and relevant question. And, for those of us left that do care about our fellow users, our ability to help those on Audacity 4 will be greatly impaired by not wanting to touch it with a 10ft pole.
