Hi guys, I am new here. I would like to automatize a sequence of steps, but I think that Edit Chains doesn’t work for me. I want to emulate the steps of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNIPukGJkw0. So basically what I need is:
- Import a .bmp file as raw.
- Cut maybe the first 0.5 seconds.
- Add an effect (I would like to use a VST, but if it makes it more complicated, a LPF is good enough)
- Paste again at the begining those first 0.5 seconds (also do the LPF starting from 0.5 seconds would work)
- Finally export using “Other uncompressed files” and in “Options” using “Raw, Header-less” and “U-Law”.
Any of you have an idea how could I do it in Audacity or by means of some external software? I am not particularly a good programmer, so if it is really code heavy it won’t be very useful I guess
Thank you guys