Hello! I really need help with this, you see, my hard drive died just a few days ago and I decided to move Audacity to a new folder on a functional drive, however: Audacity defaulted to English and most of the plugins (specifically plugins in the Plug-Ins folder) had dissappeared, when I tried to turn them on, they were seemingly on the F: (the one that died) folder.
I deleted all files related to it and installed a new version, HOWEVER, Audacity would STILL link the plugins that are IN FACT gone. I’ve done this again and it still wouldn’t work. Note that I have the Plug-Ins folder on the E: drive now, the whole audacity folder on the F: drive is gone.