Audacity is lengthening my MP4 upon upload

Hello fine people. This issue has been driving me nuts for awhile now and if anyone has the solution I will be eternally grateful. I want to use Audacity to remove background noise for YT videos and I know how to do that. Seems to work pretty well. The problem is, when I upload the original MP4 to Audacity and compare the length of the file to the original, it’s been stretched by about a second per hour. This is amazingly small but for play by play and reactions it makes things really off.

So for one video, Shotcut gives me a more precise length of video at 1:13:25:17. Audacity uses a decimal for its less than seconds unit (is that milliseconds?) and the file is 1:13:26.165. Why on earth is this happening and how can I fix it? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. And I’ve tried working around by shrinking the file back to its original size by Audacity won’t reduce to the length of time I tell it to. Its often a bit off.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Oh! 2.2.2 on Windows 7.

Try this plugin to change the speed … Change Speed - Stretch audio to a specified length
It allows the %age speed-change to be specified to >10 decimal places, (whereas Audacity’s native speed-change only allows 3 decimal places).

Thanks for the suggestion but sometimes when I try changing the speed and tell it to go to .45 seconds, Audacity will make it .48 or something. Which probably isn’t noticeable and I’ve started just doing that but why’s Audacity doing all this dumb stuff?