Audacity 4 blocked by Windows Smart App Control despite valid digital signature

Hi,

I have a problem running Audacity 4 on Windows 11.

When Smart App Control is enabled, Windows blocks Audacity 4 and I get this message:

“Unable to launch Audacity 4. An error occurred trying to start ‘C:\Program Files\Audacity 4\bin\Audacity4.exe’ with working directory ‘C:\Program Files\Audacity 4\bin’. Uma política de Controle de Aplicativo bloqueou este arquivo.”

If I disable Smart App Control, Audacity 4 installs and runs normally.

I checked the properties of Audacity4.exe, and Windows shows that it has a valid digital signature:

Signer: MUSECY SM LTD
Digest algorithm: SHA256
Windows reports: “This digital signature is OK.”

My question is:

Is there a way to configure Windows Smart App Control to allow Audacity 4 specifically, while keeping Smart App Control enabled for other applications?

If not, is this a known compatibility/reputation issue with the current Audacity 4 Windows build?

What would you recommend doing?

Thanks!