This is on a gateway dsktop running WinXP Pro w/SvPk2. Trying to start Audacaty vs. 2.0.1
"Unable to execute file:
CreateProcess failed; code 14001
This application failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."
1.This machine had been previously runniong Audacaty vs 2.0.1 with no problems, for months.
2. machine recently infected with the infamous FBI (pay me $400 ransome) hostage virus
3. Windows xp reinstalled from legit MS installation CD.
3. All backed up files restored, programs reinstalled and system works fine just as prior
to above #2 (virus)
4. However … Audacity does NOT work as per above error.
5. Love Audacity …please help! Registry problem??