About the Audacity 3.x Feedback and Reviews category

Feedback and Reviews for Audacity 3.x

Audacity is a free, open-source audio software widely used for recording and editing audio content. Users often engage in discussions, share feedback, and leave reviews about their experiences with Audacity on various platforms, including forums, online communities, and official websites.

If there is a specific “Audacity 3.x Feedback and Reviews category,” it might be a dedicated section within a forum or community where users can provide feedback on the latest version (3.x) of the Audacity software. In such a category, users may share their thoughts on new features, report bugs, suggest improvements, or discuss their overall experiences with the software.

To get detailed and up-to-date information about the “Audacity 3.x Feedback and Reviews category,” I recommend checking the official Audacity website, community forums, or relevant online platforms where Audacity users gather to discuss and share information about the software.

when I use Audacity on windows 11 With host setting on Wasapi I can record but if I want to playback recorded audio I must go back to host and select MMe for ir to playback. why isn’t Host for record and playback separated into their own listing?