is there a dot point listing step by step as to how to use it - I’m in the K.I.S.S. clan as far as tech goes.
It depends on what you want to do.
It’s like a tool… or more like a toolbox. There is no simple set of instructions how to use a toolbox full of tools.
Thanks for your reply - I do understand about toolbox etc - it’s a case of KNOWING which/right tool to use.
- Want to digitize old cassettes into my Windows Media Player.
- Using Audacity via an Audio Interface (now learning new lingo!)
- Audacity records all tracks as 1 long track - as many as 8 or a dozen or more tracks come out as 1 long one.
- have tried making individual folder to send from A/City BUT when closing keeps asking/telling me that cannot use Project ONLY audio files, will only save in Audacity ?
- Need to be able to Identify Tape Artist & each & every track & be able to “name them”.
This is the basic gist of my of my issues/problems I am having as a NON GEEK newbie to Audacity - any assistance/help is truly appreciated. Cheers The Guv.
Thanks for your reply & demo screen shot
I Have NOT found a tab that’ says Create Label - have seen tab that say’s “Label” - BUT I’m still none the wiser ??
Watched a UTube clip that mention clicking on the Audio bar top left-hand corner to create label BUT still not "how to title songs as per your screen shot.
A PS the name TREBOR is a long distant memory for me & sweetshops of Old.
Thanks Trebor - that is a “lesson” right up my street a I’m able to watch/rewind & note it down as dot points for myself for reference,
There’s more than one way to skin a cat …
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.