No, I just use K3B or Nero and let the computer do all the work
Some time ago I spoke with Andrew about the possibility of collaborating on a Nyquist plug-in for exporting cue sheets from Audacity. At the time, he was interested, but rather too busy. Right now, I’m rather busy too, but if you find yourself still loitering round the forum in a month or two, perhaps I could pick your brains and we could see if we can come up with something. (I’m gradually getting to know how to do things in Nyquist, but I know nothing about cue sheets, so that’d be your part of the job
I’m still really busy, but I might be able to help you guys. I’m not up to speed with Niquest at all, so I’d have to hack around with it. I’d love to collaborate with you guys though. Keep me in the e-mail loop –
The cue2lbl conversion is rather finicky. It examines only three field (record) types: FILE, TITLE and INDEX. The order that these appear in is important. The easiest way to see the CUE sheet format this tool knows how to parse, is to convert some labels first and look at the resulting CUE sheet output.
Oops, my mistake
I just had a quick look and saw that there are no posts in that topic waiting for moderation and that the final reply in that topic was a reply from Gale. I did not check the date.
However, I did check the on-line converter (http://grimblefritz.com/audacity/lbl2cue.php) and it is working.