No me graba en estereo. Do not stereo recording

Hola a todos ;
Tengo un problema con la grabación en estéreo, con Audacity 1.2.6 instalado en Windows Vista.

1.- Habiendo seleccionado grabar en estereo (2 canales) en Preferencias Audio E/S, cuando graba observo que los dos canales grabados tienen la misma señal espectral de sonido. Son exactas en todo el proyecto.

1. De hecho, después de pasar la grabación a un CD el equipo de música (en mi opinión) emite la señal en mono, sin ni nguna diferencia de sonido entre los dos canales.

¿Alguien tiene alguna Sugerencia que me pueda ayudar?
Puedo enviar (por correo electrónico) el proyecto grabado (.aup) en estereo a quien me pueda ayudar

HELLO EVERY BODY;
I have a problem with Audacity 1.2.6 installed in Windows Vista when I try to record in Stereo mode.

1.- After select 2 channels in the Audio I/O preferences, the recorded project appears as two channels that match the spectral signal. Both signals of the two channels are equals in the whole project.

2.- In fact, after the project is recorded and exported as .WAV mode to a CD the play equipment sound as mono, without any difference between the two speakers…

Please, is there some body that may help me?
I can send (by e-mail) the recorded project (.aup) in stereo to someone that may help me.

What are you recording from? If you are recording from an external source (for example from a CD player), if you are recording through a microphone input (most laptop PCs have only one audio input, and usually it is just a microphone input), then you will get a mono recording because the microphone input is only mono and sends the same data to both channels.

Hi Steve;
I have solved the problem. By default Windows Vista select the USB input audio as Mono. Just by changing (in the panel control) the microphone as 2 channels and audacity receive the audio in stereo (2 channels).
Thanks so much Steve for your interest.