Audacity ha fallado al leer de un archivo...

Hola que tal. Ya tenía casi 1 mes trabajando en un proyecto en audacity. Todos los días trabajaba en él y no habia problemas. Hasta que hoy 26 de diciembre del 2021, trate de abrir el Archivo y me aparece el siguiente mensaje: “Audacity ha fallado al leer de un archivo en C:.” Alguien me podría decur el porque de este error y si se puede solucionar por favor???

So if you care to zip up your .aup3 file and upload it to a public file sharing service, then post (or PM me) a link, I’ll take a look at it. :slight_smile:

=== Translation by Google =======

Entonces, si desea comprimir su archivo .aup3 y cargarlo en un servicio público de intercambio de archivos, luego publique (o envíeme un mensaje privado) un enlace, lo echaré un vistazo.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NnVpWLTNgWeQyJ0dOHycVqzl1_Q0oj5m/view?usp=sharing
Thank you my friend. Handle with care please

ohhh and I forgot to mention. This audacity file that i´m working on, the one with the problem, is basically almost finished, so it should have between 50 or 60 layers. But when i open it, theres only 2 and without sound. IDK why this happened :frowning:

So, I have sent you a link to the recovered file, via private message. :smiley:

OMGGG man you are a life saver :smiley:. How´d you do it? i tried everything and i couldn´t. You surely are great. Thanks again!

Ohh Jademan. One last thing, it´s not as bad as losing the whole archive XD but. IT won´t let me save my progress. I can export to an mp3 an everything but it wont let me save my progress because the “C: drive” can´t read the file. Do you happen to know why is this happening :0? Is it because the file was deleted or something? Thank you

Nevermind the last thing i wrote, the saving thing. I just could, sorry :laughing:

You are welcome! Glad I could help. :smiley:

I bribed one of the developers and he slipped me a new tool, so that I could receive praise and acclamation! :wink:

OK. :smiley:

Wow. This very thing happened to me now. Is there a way I can recover it?

Yes. See: Corrupt or Otherwise Broken Audacity Project Recovery

Hello, what a pity, I have the same problem that you already solved with a very important file. Could you help me if I share it with you on google drive?

No need for me to get involved - I think I hear my wife calling me :wink: . This is something you can do yourself. See: Corrupt or Otherwise Broken Audacity Project Recovery

please help . I tried this method and it didn’t work for me :frowning:

You say it didn’t work. Why not? Do the instructions need updating? I’m not repairing files anymore - unless there is some problem with the procedure.

You can usually do this yourself - It is a lot faster than having to do two uploads and two downloads not to mention the coordination over different time zones.

BTW, I just now learned that gguzman may be doing this. :smiley: You can find him over at discord here: Audacity

Hola, buenas… hoy 23 de febrero de 2023, pendo el computador para terminar un proyecto y me encuentro que ningún proyecto puede ser abierto…

Estoy perdido y las instrucciones de este post no veo que funcionen… perdí muchas horas de trabajo, por favor les ruego que si alguien lo pudo solucionar hace poco, por favor me ayude.

Hoy reinstalé el software otra vez sin resultados positivos.

See: Audacity failed to read from a file in C:

You have not supplied enough information to merit any further comment. Perhaps you can get one of your friends to help. You can also check over at Audacity