Problème son grosse caisse

Poser les questions en français
Forum rules
ImageMerci de noter que la plupart des membres de l'assistance d'Audacity ne parlent qu'anglais. Par conséquent, nous ne pouvons garantir une réponse aux questions en français.

Si vous n'avez pas reçu de réponse et que vous pouvez parler anglais, merci de vous adresser au Forum anglais dans la section appropriée à votre système d'exploitation et à votre version d'Audacity.
goddard jean
Operating System: Windows 10

Problème son grosse caisse

Post by goddard jean » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Bonjour , d abord audacity est géniale et votre forum aussi .
Je me sers d audacity pour enregistrer une batterie electronique Kat 2 , tout mes son de pad sont bien sauf ma grosse caisse qui est très faible par rapport aux reste , pouvez vous m aider???
Merci

goddard jean

Re: Problème son grosse caisse

Post by goddard jean » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello , first of audacity is great and your forum too.
I am using Audacity to record an electronic drum Kat 2 , all my pad sound is fine except my bass drum is very low compared to the rest , can you help me ???
Thank you

steve
Site Admin
Operating System: Linux *buntu

Post by steve » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Sorry I don't speak French, but as you have written in English I'll reply in English.

How are you listening to the recording? If you are listening via the built-in speakers of a laptop PC, or other small speakers, then the kick drum is likely to be quiet because small speakers are unable to play the low bass frequencies.

If you are listening on large, good quality speakers, or good quality headphones, then perhaps you need to turn up the volume for the kick drum on the Kat 2.
9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

goddard jean

Post by goddard jean » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:41 pm

thank you , all made ​​in my pad so nickel above the snare . do you think the usb cable between the sound card and my pc could be the cause ???