DBConnection.cpp

Hi - Just used Audacity 3.0 for the first time and got this message when saving to the new format:

Internal Error at DBConnection.cpp line 275

That is all

Which Linux distribution are you using?
What is the commit id that you build from? (I’m assuming that you built from the source code as this is the forum board for Audacity 3.0.1 alpha).

Hi,

I have the same problem with shutdown. Everytime I want to do it, message appears. (Internal Error at DBConnection.cpp line 275)

I’am on Fedora 33 Silverblue. It is update of flatpak from Flathub.

I doubt that it is “Audacity 3.0.1 alpha”.

Does the problem also occur for you if you build Audacity from the source code?
(we are not able to do anything about Flatpak packaging problems)

You can find the commit id near the end of the build information page in the about box.

Oh, I’m sorry,

you’re right. It is 3.0.0.

I’m not able to build it from the source code.

I’d suggest that you use whichever version of Audacity is supported by your Linux distribution.

Thank you, I’ll try downgrade it. But it is a little bit tricky, because I can use only flatpaks. In Fedora repository is old version 2.3.0

If someone wants to downgrade the Flatpak, please, use this command:

sudo flatpak update
–commit=f4b2782d32487058d21b48ab5551294b75d46a51425341c4fb3b795528492551
org.audacityteam.Audacity

Can you confirm that it’s only the latest Flatpak version that has the problem? Did downgrading fix it?

Yes, I can confirm, that version 2.4.2. in flatpak is without this problem. I use it from date of issue in 2020.

After downgrading the flatpak some bugs from 3.0.0 persist, but not this. I think, that this is problem of some not downgraded libs, runtime or something like that.

I don’t get the error message when saving in the new format, that works fine.
The message appears when I try to close audacity after I opened or saved a project with the new format.

Output:

Debug: prepare error no such table: sqlite_dbpage

Solution for “prepare error no such table: sqlite_dbpage”: SQLite must be compiled with SQLITE_ENABLE_DBPAGE_VTAB