Audacity is selecting multiple tracks. I mean, if I select track 2, even track 1 gets selected and edited at d same time

Bug reports for Audacity 2.3.1 alpha
Forum rules
This forum is only for feedback and bug reports for the specified version of Audacity.

All bug reports must include the following information:
  • Exact version number of Audacity
  • Operating system version
  • Brief description of the problem
  • Detailed, step by step instructions for how to reproduce the problem
Bug reports that do not include the above information will be deleted

Additional information and / or screenshots should be included as necessary to adequately describe the problem.
vijay1700
Operating System: Please select

Audacity is selecting multiple tracks. I mean, if I select track 2, even track 1 gets selected and edited at d same time

Post by vijay1700 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:52 pm

Audacity is selecting multiple tracks. I mean, if I select track 2, even track 1 gets selected and edited at the same time!?
Drag and Drop is also NOT WORKING!
If I open the audio file, a new window of Audacity Editor opens to each number of audio files!!!
What the hell is going on I don't understand! The same is the case with both Audacity Audio Editors, RDFE423F v2.2.0 Alpha and v2.3.1 Alpha-14fe11f.

steve
Site Admin
Operating System: Linux *buntu

Re: Audacity is selecting multiple tracks. I mean, if I select track 2, even track 1 gets selected and edited at d same

Post by steve » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Don't use alpha versions of software unless you are an expert.

The current version of Audacity for Windows / macOS is Audacity 2.3.0 and is available via the Audacity website: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/
9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)