Want a copy of the default theme

I’d like to try my hand at creating a custom theme, and I’d like to experiment by starting with the default theme. I’m hoping someone has created custom theme files that match the default theme, but I haven’t been able to find them posted in the forum anywhere.

Does anyone have an ImageCache.png and ImageCache.htm that correspond to the default theme?

–Gary

Here is the available information: https://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Theming_HowTo

Also see … light-theme versus gray-blue theme

Oops, I should have been clearer. I’m looking for the built-in Classic theme. The ImageCache files I’ve found in the forum (including this link) are modifications of the Light or Dark themes. I’m really hoping to find the Classic theme.

The [2.2.0] built-in classic isn’t really classic, see … Dark theme 2.2.0 waveform :¬( - #11 by Trebor

Interesting, I hadn’t noticed the change, but I do prefer the Classic vs. the 2.2.x Classic-light hybrid.

So then I guess I’m looking for the ImageCache.png/ImageCache.htm files for the older Classic theme rather than the newer Classic-light hybrid (though I would take either at this point).