Logo proposal for Audacity

User-contributed artwork and graphics.
Forum rules
ImageUser-contributed graphics, logos, themes, buttons, icons and other artwork relating to Audacity.
Images and suggestions posted here are primarily for fun. Audacity currently has few options for customising the appearance, but users may still like to share their vision of Audacity in the future.
Please read the READ ME post for this board before posting here.
franksisco
Operating System: Windows 10

Logo proposal for Audacity

Post by franksisco » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:30 pm

Hi, I really appreciate this program and the work of all the people who develop it. There is only one thing that I have always found really horrible: the logo. So, to have fun, I decided to create a very simple one that I could like more. I don't demand anything: probably some of you will like it even less than the other, but I still want to donate it to the community. I don't know if this is the right place. I didn't understand how to contact the administrators. Anyway ... You are free to do whatever you want with it. You can modify it, share it with moderators and developers or just ignore it ... If it will be even just an inspiration for someonesomeone who will make a better one, I will be very happy.
Audacity-logo.png
Audacity-logo.png (31.71 KiB) Viewed 573 times
p.s. vector versions in attachment
Attachments
Audacity logo.zip
(149.29 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

steve
Site Admin
Operating System: Linux *buntu

Re: Logo proposal for Audacity

Post by steve » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:00 pm

Thanks for your contribution.
I've moved this topic to the "Audacity Artwork and Graphics", and added a copy of your logo to the "Logo Gallery".
9/10 questions are answered in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)