UI upgrade

User-contributed artwork and graphics.
Forum rules
ImageUser-contributed graphics, logos, themes, buttons, icons and other artwork relating to Audacity.
Images and suggestions posted here are primarily for fun. Audacity currently has few options for customising the appearance, but users may still like to share their vision of Audacity in the future.
Please read the READ ME post for this board before posting here.
meetdilip
Operating System: Linux *buntu

Re: UI upgrade

Post by meetdilip » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:42 am

I did complete the theme. A part of it is based on a dark theme by another author who has not responded to my communication about sharing the light theme with proper credits. So I kept it for myself. Besides, I find it hard to identify which colour goes where. There is documentation and tooltips, but they are not clear enough for me.

meetdilip
Operating System: Linux *buntu

Re: UI upgrade

Post by meetdilip » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:14 am

I got a go-ahead from Podel1. I think I can share the theme image now. Even though it is based on the dark theme I mentioned, I made a lot of changes from the base image.

It has some minor alignment problems but it still looks good. I would appreciate if you have any idea to improve this theme. Only thing is, you will have to tell me to change where, because the many boxes of the theme image is still a puzzle to me.

ImageCache.png
ImageCache.png (54.16 KiB) Viewed 491 times