ACX RMS level

I am looking for someone to facetime or zoom with me to teach me how to fix a previously recorded, very short audiobook to meet ACX RMS requirements on audacity, and if you are able to teach me how to navigate the settings so future recordings will meet requirements, I would greatly appreciate it! Please let me know if you are interested, I am hoping it would only take a few minutes of your time. Thank you!

That’s not the best idea particularly with me because my up-bound speed won’t support video. It barely supports email. I sometimes have enough time to make breakfast while a cheery text greeting posts.

I’m investigating the best way to split your post into an independent message since you have a very different question than the original poster.

As we go.

Koz

There. You have your own topic.

Did you submit to ACX and what did they say? We can guess what ACX is doing and we get close, but there’s nothing quite like quoting the actual inspector when they post back.

fix a previously recorded, very short audiobook

Those sounds in the background are the alarm bells.

Did you apply any effects, corrections or filters to your book? It’s not unusual for someone to follow a post-production process before they post to ACX. Our Mastering Suite is not the only one.

We can’t take most corrections out of a show. That’s why it’s a terrific idea to export WAV sound files or save Audacity Lossless Projects after you announce but before you do anything to them. That’s the backup if something goes wrong—like possibly now.

Koz