Identify a shotgun microphone (vintage I think)

I trying to identify this par of shotgun microphones. The picture is from an auction site and I want to know if they are good or crap.
They are located in Sweden so they can be locally manufactured and probably vintage (1960-1980).
It seems like they are XLR but its a guess from looking at the colour on the metal connection on the end of the microphone. There is also a switch on the side of the microphone. I don’t know if its an ON/OFF or V/M switch.
The recording switch TD-20 is probably from the same time. The grey box is something home-made.
microphone.jpg

I don’t recognise the brand.

It looks like they have mini-jack connectors, so if those are the original cables for the mics, then they are probably intended for use with consumer grade portable equipment (such as a video camera).

The flared end of the mic is probably intended to hold wind-shield (missing) in place.

The switch may be an on/off switch. Most likely if the mics are battery powered (does the case unscrew to reveal an AA battery compartment?)

If there is no brand mark visible anywhere on the mics, then they are unlikely to be great microphones.
The length of the mic is a good sign, but I would be very cautious about buying an old second hand mic without fully testing it first. Old microphones can deteriorate with age, especially unbranded microphones, and for an unbranded mic that may be 50 years old it’s unlikely that parts will be available or worth the effort.

In my opinion, if you really need a shotgun mic, for example for making wildlife recordings, then I think it’s worth saving up and investing in a new mic such as a Sennheiser MKE 600 (they’re not cheap, but good bang for the buck, and they can be powered by battery which can be a big advantage when using with portable equipment).

No, I haven’t inspected the microphone. I only have this picture to go after. The good thing is that this auction house now jack about audio equipment and often gets evaluation, pictures and description texts wrong. So sometimes one can make make real bargains :wink:
I will see if i can make them a visit and look at them.

Here is some photos. There is no writing on them at all and they have a 4-pin CB radio configuration.
I presume that there is no phantom power needed by looking at the spec on a 4-pin CB radio.
https://www.wearecb.com/cb-microphone-wiring.html
2021-05-12_16-00-06.jpg
2021-05-12_16-01-55.png
2021-05-12_16-01-30.png
2021-05-12_16-02-02.png