variazione tra canale dx e sx all'interno della stessa traccia per parti isolate del brano

Salve a tutti. Ho un problema che vorrei risolvere al più presto. Non riesco a capire come poter spostare il segnale all’interno della stessa traccia e solo per una parte di essa dal canale dx al canale sx e viceversa. Ad esempio voglio che una rullata inizi da dx e finisca a sx. Oppure che ci siano delle frasi, botta e risposta, decisamente a dx e a sx nei due canai senza dover creare una nuova traccia per ogni pezzetto che voglio caratterizzare.
qualcuno sa come operare?
GRazie per il vostro aiuto

Moderator Note: Google translation
Hello everyone. I have a problem that I would like to solve soon. I can’t understand how to move the signal within the same track and only for a part of it from the right channel to the left channel and vice versa. For example, I want a roll to start on the right and end on the left. Or that there are phrases, question and answer, decidedly to the right and to the left in the two channels without having to create a new track for each piece that I want to characterize.
does anyone know how to operate?
Thanks for your help

OK, just to give you some ideas, try this:

1. Tracks > Add New > Stereo Track

2. Generate > Chirp > OK

3. In the Track Control Panel, click the drop-down arrow for the track menu.

4. Select Split Stereo Track

5. Select Effects > Crossfade Tracks > OK

6. In the Track Control Panel of the top, upper-most track, click the drop-down arrow for the track menu.

7. Select Make Stereo Track

8. Play the track

9. Track Control Panel, click drop-down arrow

10. Select Swap Stereo Track

11. Play the track

I hope this helps. :smiley: