Authorization to publish Audacity textbook in Brazil.

Hello everyone!

I inform you that I am new to this forum, but I have been using Audacity for many years.
I am a music teacher at Conservatório do Basil where I teach Audacity classes to students.
As per the website’s guidelines and reading all the guidelines, I recently sent an email to the address: feedback@audacityteam.org as well as an attached file for your knowledge in order to request the publication of a textbook that I prepared gradually to teach the classes.

I would like to know if you have received the material successfully and what is the possibility for me to carry out the publication.

Thank you very much!

frames

That email address is no longer in use, and has not been regularly monitored since Gale Andrews passed away in 2017.
If you are aware of that email address being presented as a contact address on one of our sites, please tell us where so that we can redirect to this forum.

If you want to post screenshots and suchlike, that is likely to be fine. This article provides details: Redirecting to: https://github.com/audacity/audacity/blob/master/LICENSE.txt

Hi Steve!

Thank you very much for your help and smart answer!
Sorry because I didn’t know about this event that you reported.
I will find the place where the address is and send ok.
Yes, the book only contains screenshots and information about the use of the tools.

Hug!

Hi Steve!

I think I found it at the address as shown in the attached image.

Hug!
Email Audacity.jpg

Thanks, I’ll fix that.