Audacity is installed but it wont start

System and version: Debian 10 (buster) Linux 4.19.0-17-amd64
Audacity version: v3.0.2
Compiled source code following this instructions; https://github.com/audacity/audacity/blob/master/BUILDING.md
File; audacity-minsrc-3.0.2.tar.xz

Hello, i tried to build audacity from source code first when trying to configure audacity using CMake i got a problem with wxWidgets but i could fix it, after that i thought everything went alright the steps of the tutorial had no problem and i got the Audacity logo on my apps but once i clicked it or typed “audacity” on terminal i got a window with a warning and two options i choose “continue” then the audacity logo appeared and went in a split second and nothing happened, in terminal “audacity” showed this:

(audacity:25475): Gtk-WARNING **: 17:50:36.879: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "adwaita",

(audacity:25475): Gtk-WARNING **: 17:50:36.885: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "adwaita",
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:1108:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
ALSA lib pcm.c:2565:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
ALSA lib pcm.c:2565:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
ALSA lib pcm.c:2565:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side
ALSA lib pcm_route.c:869:(find_matching_chmap) Found no matching channel map
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
ALSA lib pcm_oss.c:377:(_snd_pcm_oss_open) Unknown field port
ALSA lib pcm_oss.c:377:(_snd_pcm_oss_open) Unknown field port
ALSA lib pcm_a52.c:823:(_snd_pcm_a52_open) a52 is only for playback
Violación de segmento

After installing gnome themes the first warnings dissapeared but the rest of errors or messages still there, i have to say that i consider myself a noob in Linux i know just the basics and a little more, so i have no idea please help me, thank you all in advance.

P.D English is not my native language so i am sorry if i made any mistakes or something.

I had the same problem on Debian 10. I don’t yet know the solution.
The Audacity developers are aware of this issue (It is logged as a bug here: https://github.com/audacity/audacity/issues/1170).

Ohh ok thank you for that information.