Recording volume too low out of Rane 70

I have the hardware below;
Rane 70 mixer
Pioneer turntables
MacBook Air- macOS BIg Sur- Version 11.7.2
Serato DJ Pro- Version 3.0.0
Audacity/ Quicktime
Serato Virtual Audio

I am trying to record my DJ mixes off of my hardware and software above but am having problems when I try to record the audio from the turntables through the mixer. The volume is coming out too low in the recording. The odd thing is when I just use the laptop and try to record without hooking up other hardware, the sounds are perfect either when I use Serato DJ Pro through to Audacity or Quicktime but less so when I use the turntables/ mixer combo. There has to be a setting component that I am missing. Right? I thought it maybe related to Serato Virtual Audio that I am supposed to use for streaming songs but the same lowered audio in the recording happens when I use the tracks that I have bought from iTunes. The sound is too low. So I figure it’s not the player but the settings or something with my hardware. Any help would be amazing. Thanks for your consideration.

Joe

What do the people at Serato and Rane have to say?

I wonder if this could be a stereo/mono thing. Sometimes stereo channels have their volumes reduced by a factor of two (6dB) so that when the signals are combined they don’t go over the limit.

Thanks! I’ll get ahold of Serato and Rane too to see if they could help with the stereo/ mono thing. If I find anything out I’ll try to post it on here.