Export multiple, don't want to click OK 500 times

IOS 10.14.2, Audacity 3.2.1 I imported an mp3 file of 68 minutes. I selected Tools and regular interval labels and created 500 labels. They all say the exact same thing except that they will have different track numbers. I filled out the meta data for track one and clicked OK. Then the meta data was already filled in for track 2 and I clicked ok. I have the track divided into 500 and after clicking ok 30 times, I wondered if there was a way to click ok to apply to all of the meta data instead of having to click ok on 500 windows. I did it the slow way but I have more lectures on mp3 that I want to divide up . Just wondering if anyone knows a way to speed this up. Thanking you in advance for any tips. :slight_smile:

Go to the Import / Export tab of Preferences

and turn “off” Show Metadata Tags editor before export

See: https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/import_export_preferences.html

Peter

I didn’t realized that you had replied. I thought I would have received an email. Just getting ready to divide a lecture into 200 segments and just decided to check my post. So Happy you Replied. This is a big time saver and is helping me figure out a way to study some Spanish stories that I want to have in small chunks. Thanks so much for your answer.