Getting an "incompatible plugin(s) found" error on every launch

Hi, I’m using Audacity 3.2.0 on OSX Catalina 10.15.7

Every time I launch Audacity it gives me the error in the attached screenshot. I can just click “Continue” and use the program without issue, but it’s pretty annoying. I have actually disabled all VST, VST3 and AU plugins in the preferences as I don’t actually want to use them in Audacity, I have other DAWs that I use those sorts of things in. Thinking about rolling back to the previous version because I never used to have this problem until the new update.
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 3.21.21 PM.jpg

For what it’s worth the reason I’m looking for a solution to what probably seems inconsequential to most users is because the whole reason I use Audacity is for batch processing and other operations that I need to be very quick and streamlined, and having to click away an error window on every launch throws a spanner into that fluidity. Any help appreciated.

Just confirming I rolled back to 3.1.3 and the issue is not present. I think I might stick with the old version for now, it is significantly faster to boot up and that’s what’s most important to me! But I will check back here if there has been any advice or bug reports on the matter.

Thanks for the bug report.
There have been a few similar bug reports, so the development team are looking into it.

I saw a very similar problem on Linux, though after rebooting the computer the error message was shown once, then a crash report was shown, then Audacity launched and the “bad” plug-in was disabled. Subsequently Audacity would launch normally, though more slowly than previous versions.

Same problem here.