HELP: Recovering potentially corrupted project file

Hello, any and all help with this would be VERY appreciated as it is above my level of understanding.

System: MAC OS Catalina 10.15.7
Audacity Version: 3.0.5

Problem: My wife was about 90 minutes into an audio recording for her podcast using Audacity when it displayed an error message during the recording. She explained that immediately following the error message it stopped recording. I was not able to export the .WAV file after this happened. When I attempted to export the audio I received an error message (I do not have this error message saved). Although I wasn’t able to export the .WAV audio file, I was able to save the project on our mac. Once the project was saved, I thought I would try restarting audacity to see if it could then export correctly. When I restarted it though, I then received the following error message when trying to open the project file (1.3 Gb):

{
    "timestamp": 1635199119,
    "event_id": "78d32f3fe56e40ff8824436ef3a35408",
    "platform": "native",
    "release": "audacity@3.0.5",
    "contexts": {
        "os": {
            "type": "os",
            "name": "Macintosh",
            "version": "10.15.7"
        }
    },
    "exception": {
        "values": [
            {
                "type": "File_Error",
                "value": "Audacity failed to read from a file in /<path>.",
                "mechanism": {
                    "type": "runtime_error",
                    "handled": false,
                    "data": {
                        "sqlite3.rc": "101",
                        "sqlite3.context": "SqliteSampleBlock::Load::step"
                    }
                }
            }
        ]
    }
}

Attached is a link to the project file via DropBox: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AH-kU6AD1Mw2ptJzavB_3__q0HIZxbul/view?usp=sharing

If anyone has a workaround to get this audio extracted as a .WAV that would be EXTREMELY helpful, this audio is very important to her! Thank you for your help either way!

I have sent you a link to a recovered file via PM.

Thank you so much jademan! I cannot thank you enough, I have successfully extracted the .WAV file and my wife is extremely happy. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to help us. I hope you have an awesome week!

You are quite welcome :exclamation: Thanks for reporting back. Glad I could be of service. :smiley: