No plug-ins folder?

Hello!
I am using MacOS 11.3 and Audacity version 3.0.2. I would like to add the GSnap plug-in but I don’t see a plug-in folder in my Application Support>audacity folder. I’ve seen older posts that refer to a “Go” folder to find the path '~/Library/Application Support/audacity/Plug-Ins" but I have no idea how to get to that anymore. This is more confusing than it should be. Any help is appreciated. :smiley: Thanks!
Wendy

In the Finder, click on the “Go” menu. Choose “Go to Folder…”. In the dialog that appears, enter “~/Library/Application Support/audacity” (without the quotes). You should see the “Plug-Ins” folder.
– Bill

I feel pretty ignorant but I must admit I don’t see a “Go” menu in my Finder window, think someone needs to explain that in more detail for me. I used to see that a few generation of OS’s back and a few Apple macs back as well for me. Thanks so much! :smiley:

Ummm …

Does this mean you’re good, and found the Plug-Ins folder?

You can see this menu, right?
GoMenu.png
– Bill

Hello! No I don’t see that menu. - Wendy

Hello!
Ooops :blush: - I see it now, boy do I feel dumb! Ok I will drop the plug-in into the audacity plug-ins folder and then open Audacity and add it from the Effects menu. Hope this is all worth it otherwise I have to keep tuning up pitches by hand, I am quite done with doing that. Thanks for all your help! :smiley:
Wendy