0sx 10.14 compatibility

Hello,
Is Audacity set for OSX 10.14 Mojave? I am presently operating Audacity 2.2.1. with OSX 10.13.6. I Would like to upgrade to 10.14.

Audacity 2.3.0 works on Mojave, though Apple will nag you about it being a 32-bit app. Just dismiss the nag screen when it appears.
It is planned for the next release to be 64-bit on macOS (so Audacity 2.3.0 will be the end of the line for anyone still using a 32-bit Mac).

thanks Steve
I am going upgrade to Mojave. Presently I am running 2.2 audacity and will upgrade to 2.3.0.
Is it advised to uninstall 2.2 before installing 2.3.0?
When I last upgraded Audacity and installed the upgrade, I was left with 2 apps. I am operating from a different computer so can’t remember what I did to resolve it. thanks for any help

That shouldn’t be necessary. If you install the dmg version over the top of a previous version, you will be prompted to “merge or replace” (keep both or just the new one) , you need to select “replace” (just the new one).

You will find the download link on this page: Audacity ® | Download for Mac OS
and there are installation instructions lower down that page.

Steve thanks for your help.
All download and install went perfect.
The only problem I have, it will not record from usb turntable. My vitals with computer, sound preferences and utilities midi all show audacity with codec input output. The midi shows sound is there.
I’m running this with a Behringer usb interface for turntable.
I do have play through audio. Any help is appreciated.

Steve,
I found my problem with privacy setting needed to enable mic.
thanks