[Problem] Audacity Error?

Help for Audacity 2.x.x on Windows.
Forum rules
ImageThis forum is for Audacity 2.x.x on Windows.
Please state which version of Windows you are using,
and the exact three-section version number of Audacity from "Help menu > About Audacity".

Audacity 1.2.x and 1.3.x are obsolete and no longer supported. If you still have those versions, please upgrade at https://www.audacityteam.org/download/.
The old forums for those versions are now closed, but you can still read the archives of the 1.2.x and 1.3.x forums.
exodu$
Operating System: Windows 10

[Problem] Audacity Error?

Post by exodu$ » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:09 pm

Hello,

First off I am using Audacity 2.1.3
I had the newest version but i'm not much of a fan so i re-installed the older version that I liked more.

So this is my problem,

When i record a audio track with my Snowball mic over a instrumental in audacity,
It's delayed but not in audacity itself it's when I export the audio file (acapllea. It's
not delayed If I export the verse and the beat together, but because of this i haven't been able to
do much collabs or anything or master my audio, because it's delayed then when i mix
it just sounds bad. So if anyone can help me please let me know and thank you for your time.

I cannot seem to figure it out what so ever I tried to un-install audacity, install it again
but that didn't work what so ever. I even refreshed the old files but that didn't work at all
The weird thing is it was working fine before too.. It all of a sudden just started doing it.

exodu$
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: [Problem] Audacity Error?

Post by exodu$ » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:13 pm

I forgot to mention i'm on Windows 10.