[Problem] Audacity Error?

Help for Audacity 2.x.x on Windows.

ImageThis forum is for Audacity 2.x.x on Windows.
Please state which version of Windows you are using,
and the exact three-section version number of Audacity from "Help menu > About Audacity".

Audacity 1.2.x and 1.3.x are obsolete and no longer supported. If you still have those versions, please upgrade at https://www.audacityteam.org/download/.
The old forums for those versions are now closed, but you can still read the archives of the 1.2.x and 1.3.x forums.

[Problem] Audacity Error?

Permanent link to this post Posted by exodu$ » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:09 pm

Hello,

First off I am using Audacity 2.1.3
I had the newest version but i'm not much of a fan so i re-installed the older version that I liked more.

So this is my problem,

When i record a audio track with my Snowball mic over a instrumental in audacity,
It's delayed but not in audacity itself it's when I export the audio file (acapllea. It's
not delayed If I export the verse and the beat together, but because of this i haven't been able to
do much collabs or anything or master my audio, because it's delayed then when i mix
it just sounds bad. So if anyone can help me please let me know and thank you for your time.

I cannot seem to figure it out what so ever I tried to un-install audacity, install it again
but that didn't work what so ever. I even refreshed the old files but that didn't work at all
The weird thing is it was working fine before too.. It all of a sudden just started doing it.
exodu$

Operating System: Windows 10

Re: [Problem] Audacity Error?

Permanent link to this post Posted by exodu$ » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:13 pm

I forgot to mention i'm on Windows 10.
exodu$

Operating System: Windows 10

Return to Windows