HOW TO IMPORT KARAOKE FILES TO AUDACITY.

I WANT TO IMPORT KARAOKE TRACK FROM TARANAA.COM FOR WHICH I AM A REGISTERED MEMBER BUT WHEN I TRY TO IMPORT THE TRACK IT SAYS THE THE FILE FORM IS NOT SUPPORTED. THE EXTENTION OF THE FILE IS .trk . some one pls help…

Please don’t write all in upper case (capitals).

.trk is not a standard audio format. It is designed to only be used in the Taranaa Karaoke Player.
It is possible that the .trk files are actually in a common format with a non-standard file extension, or they may be a special format that only works in the Taranaa Karaoke Player. Have you asked Taranaa.com for help with this issue?

Unfortunately what ever contact details taranaa club has given is not working. Now what should i do…

I presume that:

1. The “Taranaa Karaoke Player” is only a player and does not record.
  2. You want to use Audacity to record yourself (or others) singing along to the karaoke tracks.
  3. The Taranaa Karaoke Player will play the .trk files correctly.
  4. Apart from being unable to record you are happy with the service that Taranaa.com provide.

Are those assumptions correct?
Which version of Windows do you have?

Mine is windows7. One thing i would like to share is that according to taranaa club one should use audacity to record and they say that u can import the taranaa tracks to audacity in the blog they have given the steps to do so but unfortunately when i do so it says format not recognised but many other singers have recorded their voice using taranaa tracks and audacity. I dont know how they did it. Can u suggest me some way out of this. One more thing i like taranaa because it gives the karaoke along with the lyrics…can u suggest me any other site like this for indian songs

Have a look in the Taranaa.comsubscriptionTracks folder. Are there only .trk files in there or are there also some other files?