dpMeter5 not working with Audacity 3.2.4

Hi, I use the dpMeter5 plugin by TBProAudio (https://www.tbproaudio.de/products/dpmeter) in order to compute the loudness of tracks. It stopped working after I updated to Audacity 3.2.
When I open Effect > dpMeter5 and click on Apply, the dpMeter5 dialog window disappears and a window with a progress bar appears, but when the progress ends, nothing is displayed; then, if I open the dpMeter5 effect again, all the meters are reset to “-inf”. I also tried to switch an option in dpMeter5: No reset during DAW sync; tried On and Off, but no changes.
Before updating to 3.2, the dpMeter window did not disappear during the processing, thus I could see the results in the meters at the end.
How to fix?

It’s working for me… now. (The VST2 version)

I had it installed and after one of the Audacity upgrades it stopped working. But I just tried it with 3.2.3 and it worked! Then I upgraded to 3.2.4 and it still works (for me).

The VST3 version does NOT work for me. The window opens but when I click “Apply” it appears to run and then the window closes and the audio gets silenced (I see a flat line.)

…My PLAN was to try VST3. I think the VST2 version stopped working when VST3 support was added to Audacity. I have the Bitter plug-in and it also stopped working but only the VS3 version of Bitter works now.

Sorry, I didn’t receive any email notification for your reply.

I see 2 entries in the Extension manager:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\TBProAudio\dpMeter5.vst3:F2AEE70D00DE4F4E5442504154423531
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\TBProAudio\dpMeter5.dll:0

I tried both on Audacity 3.2.4 and 3.2.3, but the outcome is the same: after clicking on “Apply” the dpMeter5 window closes, so I cannot see the results.
My OS is Windows 10.
It works on Audacity 3.1.3, the “.dll” version only; the “.vst3” won’t get enabled on 3.1.3, even if I manually enable it in the Extension manager.

See this trouble report: dpMeter VST3 plugin does not work #3783

I don’t care about the “Preview” button, I need to get the values as fast as possible, without playback, like I used to do with Audacity 3.1. How can I read the values if the dialog window closes after clicking on “Apply”?

So you can revert to 3.1.3 where, as you said, everything was working OK with the dll version.

Note that work was done by the Audacity devlopers just during the past week to address issues related to meter and analyzer plugins. See the above mentioned trouble report for details.

Let me suggest downloading the current Alpha here: https://nightly.link/audacity/audacity/workflows/build/master
and checking to see if your issue is resolved. If it is not to your satisfaction, create a new trouble issue for the developers here: Issues · audacity/audacity · GitHub

Note that Alpha and Beta versions of the software have not been thoroughly tested and should not be used for production work.

I tried these builds:
audacity-win-3.3.0-alpha-20230320+db62bca-x64-msvc2022
audacity-win-3.3.0-alpha-20230320+db62bca-x64-msvc2019

The issue does not get solved. The dpMeter window closes when clicking “Apply”.
The “msvc2022” build does not load the “.vst3” plugin even if it is enabled.