Language problem in the menus

[Win10.0.18363 , Audacity 3.2.0]
I use the Finnish Windows operating system, but I want to use the English user interface in Audacity.
The problem is following: even if I choose from the language menu
(Preferences - Interface → Language Language selection combobox)
any language, so many menu texts are still in Finnish.
For example, in the menus ‘Effect → Paul Licameli’ and ‘Effect → Steve Daulton’, all menu titles are in Finnish, even if English or any other language is selected as the user interface language.
Is this possibly a problem with the language pack, or does that operating system language penetrate some menus from the Windows system level, in which case it would be a programming error, which I believe could be easily fixed?
I have noticed the same problem already in the previous version of Audacity.

This issue has been reported to the developers and you may follow it here: Finnish Windows translation problem in the menus when language set to English · Issue #3794 · audacity/audacity · GitHub

Does this issue still occur in 3.2.1 ?

Yes. I tested Audacity 3.2.1 and this problem remains.
Here’s a list of menu titles that still remain in Finnish, even if any other language is selected as Audacity’s interface language
(menu texts in English here).

Generate

• Pluck
  • Risset Drum
  • Rhythm track

Effect

• Clip fix
  • Vocoder
  • Vocal Reduction and Isolation
  • Notch Filter

Tools

• Nyquist Plugin Installer
  • Sample Data Import
  • Sample Data Export
  • Regular Interval Labels

And as I said before, in the menus ‘Effect → Paul Licameli’ and ‘Effect → Steve Daulton’, all menu titles are in Finnish, even if English or any other language is selected as the user interface language in Audacity.

Analyze

• Label Sounds
  • Beat Finder