Anybody See a Problem with This???>>> Working with Audacity in Conjunction with Other DAWS...

Due to Audacity being the absolute most stellar audio editor on the planet, but at the same time incapable of some of the more mundane “DAW-like” tasks such as quantization (very, VERY minor in my case), auxs, bussing and a few other things (can you check the phase/ flip the polarity on individual tracks in Audacity?), I’m intending on going back and forth between Audacity and a few other DAWS in my productions. Basically, I REALLY love the “rhythm track” generator and it’s become pretty imperative to my productions because lots of my songs have, like, 4 or 5 tempo changes in them. It’s just SOO easy to generate a new “physical” track each time i want a new tempo so I can try out the chorous at 4 or five different tempos, or whatever. It’s IMPERATIVE to me for pre-pro. The other Daws I’ve worked with can’t really do this -Reaper KIND of can, but it’s way tougher and more inconvenient… In other DAWS you can make all the tempos with gridlines on one single track up at the top or whatever, but none that I’ve tried work with time/ tempo making the way that Audacity does. I have no idea why because it seems like such a no brainer, but alas…

I suppose the only foreseeable problem here would be if 162 (arbitrary tempo) isn’t EXACTLY the same in each DAW, which is absolutely should be. And, even then, I guess it wouldn’t make that much of a difference if all I want to do is line up a beat here and there?? We’re not talking about a SERIOUS “locking to the grid”, here… Steve even told me a way I could “hack” this in Audacity, so yeah…

Just wondering if any of ya’ll might foresee any other complications that I’m not getting into in this post.

Thanks.