Selección de muestras para efecto reparación

Al seleccionar muestras para aplicar Reparación, en algunas ocasiones teniendo seleccionadas las 128 muestras máximas que la herramienta permite, aparece el mensaje de error que indica que solo permite 128 muestras. Cuando esto ocurre corrijo el número de muestras a 127, y entonces ya funciona.
Esto me ha ocurrido con Windows y con Linux.
¿Es esto un error del programa?

Google translation:
When selecting samples to apply Repair, on some occasions having selected the maximum 128 samples that the tool allows, the error message appears indicating that it only allows 128 samples. When this happens I correct the number of samples to 127, and then it works.
This has happened to me with Windows and Linux.
Is this a program bug?

No, not a bug.
The “Repair” effect uses cubic interpolation to calculate the repair. This becomes extremely slow if there is a large number of samples, so the number of samples is limited.

This is not what the user is asking - they are saying it can sometimes fail with the maximu no. of 128 samples.

I think I can reproduce this (with Snap-to off) - but only very occasionally, mostly it works OK.

Peter.

I can’t reproduce that without additional steps (such as mixed sample rates).

Exactamente Peter.
La mayor parte de las veces funciona bien, pero otras como indico, no lo hace. Por eso es la pregunta de si es un fallo del programa de forma puntual.